Main Menu

Ya'll into Web serials?

Started by TheRisingSun, Oct 06, 2026, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRisingSun

Just a simple question I've got brewing for this site since I'm new here and all. Do any of you like the format. I've been going crazy for web serials after reading Wildbow's Worm and have been on several internet expeditions exploring what's out there. I've read little bits of the rest of Wildbows works (Pact, Twig, Pale, and Ward), other parties such as Legion of Nothing, Unsong, The Wandering Inn, Death of a Hero, and tried A Practical Guide to Evil (couldn't get into it). Still on niche hunts as I like the idea of something amazing being hidden out there.

Ya'll read anything out there that was cool as hell.

yeebus

honestly never got into any, or really reading anything online for that matter, ive never liked reading things on screens (ironically) BUT it might be worth looking into if theres so much interesting stuff out there...
YAM Co-Owner
All machines deserve love (unless they are evil)


^ click me!! ^